Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited is an organization providing unrivalled quality and array of promotional gift items to its corporate clients. In order to continue to excel as a market leader.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Artist
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style and related aesthetic concepts.
- Thinking creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layout.
- Using innovation to redefine brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Review design for errors before printing and publishing.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Take pictures of all items in store and new stock items and work on the cut out.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- A minimum of HND or BSC in Computer science, Fine art or any other related course from a reputable institution
- A minimum of 1-3 Years work experience in a similar role.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.