Kogi State Primary Healthcare Development Agency, under the Basic Health Care Provision Fund (BHCPF) project, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for employment for selected Primary Health Care Centres (PHCS) in Kogi State in the position below:
Job Title: Midwife
Employment Type: Contract
- We are seeking for Newly qualified midwives from Schools of Midwifery in Kogi State who are indigenes.
- B.Sc Nursing Sciences, RN / RM, S.S.C.E, F.S.L.C
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Candidates must be resident in Kogi State
Condition of Service
- Successful applicants shall serve for a minimum of one (1) year in selected Primary Health Care Facilities across the State (preferably your LGA of origin).
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications. The Applications should include the following:
- Application Letter.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- CV and Credentials in 5 copies
- Certificate of Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
- Current practicing license
- Testimonial from the institution of training
- Certificate of State / LGA of Origin
- Local Government identification Letter
- Age declaration or Birth certificate.
- 2 passport photographs.
Applications should be addressed and sent to:
The Executive Director,
Kogi State Primary Healthcare Development Agency,
No 2, Marine Road,
Opposite Post Office,
Lokoja, Kogi State.
- Statement of result is not acceptable.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview.