Apply for Exxon Mobil Graduate Internship (Medical Science). Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Internship (Medical Science)
Alternate Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
Job Segment: Engineer, Industrial Hygiene, Engineering
Upstream Nigeria Graduate Internship
- This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
- At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments
- You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
- Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with Degrees in any of the following disciplines: Nursing, Pharmacy, Medical Laboratory Science, Industrial Hygiene or other related Medical Science disciplines
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a Master’s degree not earlier than 2019
- Nursing candidates must have Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification and valid Practicing Nursing licence
- Pharmacy candidates must be registered with the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria
- Medical Laboratory Science candidates must have a valid provisional or practicing licence
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A Cover Letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available)
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
- No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.
- Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.