Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous provider of an expanding range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry including Engineering, Procurement , Project Management, Inspection and Maintenance Services.
We venture into this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Shadowing senior staff members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Raising concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- Conducting research and traveling to sites (where necessary).
- Observing health and safety regulations at all times.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Taking notes and sharing your findings with your Supervisor and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
Education and / or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is required.
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience.
- A keen eye on all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements
- Interpret clientsâ€™ requirements
- Identify engineering problems and ensure solutions are implemented
- Evaluate, organize and prioritize workload within a schedule
- Liaise with third party contractors to ensure all equipment is fit for purpose
- Optional Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) trainer certification is desirable.
- Advanced MS Office skills and Time Management skills is required.
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Project management and supervision skills
- Decision making ability and leadership skills
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2021
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.