With more than 500 sparkling and still brands, The Coca Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the largest beverage company in the world. You can develop your career at The Coca-Cola Company in a demanding and exciting workplace. We sell more than 1 billion drinks every day, making us the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic beverages in the world. Unlock your entire potential by working with a globally renowned organization that is future-focused.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Global Security Manager
Job ID: R-78861
Time Type: Full time
- The Security Manager for Global Security is tasked with protecting the Coca-Cola Company from security issues that seriously threaten operations, consumer trust or shareholder confidence by delivering high order threat prevention and resolution support to the global business system, including the development and implementation of complex security programs during major events
- The role delivers state of the art security advice and guidance across the business system to support, amongst other things, physical assets, criminal investigations, leadership protection, safe workplace and promotional integrity by maintaining subject matter expertise and effective international liaison with law enforcement agencies, as well as private and public sector security and intelligence companies.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Mitigate threats to assets (e.g., safe workplace, terrorism) of the Company by developing or providing a tactical response to an incident.
- Build relations with domestic and government officials to obtain immediate or future assistance
- Provide in-depth security advice and/or training seminars dealing with loss of company information, kidnap avoidance, promotional integrity and safe workplace
- Manage crisis and critical incidents by following Company processes and established Business Continuity requirements.
- Investigate criminal financial integrity cases (e.g., embezzlement, fraud, theft) by reviewing financial records and/or statements to determine culpability.
Qualification and Requirements
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or significant work experience in corporate security
- Related Work Experience: 10 or more years related work experience
- Security/Law Enforcement Knowledge: Knowledge of domestic and international law enforcement/security organizations; includes the ability to develop strategic liaison/contact with such organizations to accomplish security-related missions.
- Global Asset Protection Strategies: Knowledge of strategies used to enhance the overall security posture to counter evolving threats to the global business system; includes the ability to enhance the system’s response to issues/incidents based on lessons learned from previous incidents and validation exercises. Provide security advice and counsel to the global business enterprise
- Investigative Procedures and Skills: Knowledge of interview techniques and procedures used to collect pertinent security-related information; includes the ability to recognize circumstances that may require further investigation and knowledge of procedures for arranging such investigation.
- Ability to apply investigative techniques and principles to collect and evaluate relevant case information; report facts in the proper format; obtain truthful accounts of incidents/issues.
- Professional Objectivity: Knowledge of techniques used to tactfully enforce Company policies and procedures while remaining objective when handling security issues.
- Threat Intelligence: Develop and maintain liaison with extensive network of global law enforcement, and intelligence partners
- Threat Assessments: Provide incident specific assessments for security/political issues, global special events or executive travel using developed global network of law enforcement, intelligence, other government agencies, open sources and subscription services
What we can Do for You
- You will be part of the Africa team where teams are the new heroes, and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft Loved Brands, done Sustainably, For A Better Shared Future, we will:
- Leverage our BOUNDERLESS NETWORK
- Make our CUTURE Code inevitable
- Build winning CAPABILTIES
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online