ZETA Technologies Nigeria Limited – We are a medium-sized engineering company providing services to the process industries with most of our clients from the oil and gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Geoscientist
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Stay abreast of developments within seismic data acquisition, processing, and interpretation.
- Liaise with clients regarding geoscience contracts.
- Process data utilising appropriate technology and software.
- Project data archiving.
- Work as a key member of the geoscience team to evaluate prospects.
- Prepare surface and subsurface maps depicting stratigraphic arrangement.
- Generate structural models including, seismic interpretation and analysis, geologic interpretation, rock property analysis, mapping, structural framework creation in time and depth conversion.
- Perform facies modelling.
- Foster technical solutions, enhance project efficiency and ensure effective team participation.
- Perform quality control, monitoring and interpretation of geophysical data.
- Support field engineers by recommending ways to deliver the most accurate, reliable data possible
- Manage and monitor equipment to ensure accurate datasets
- MSc or PhD in Geology or Geophysics with minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm, and willingness to teach/learn.
- Attention to detail.
- Keen to progress rapidly and work on a wide range of projects.
- Experience with Omega, Petrel, GeoTomo or similar software would be a distinct advantage.
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.