Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Geo Marketing and Consumer Insights Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- Manages site roll-out planning based on GIS and LandScan Map tools
- Manages shop roll-out planning through these tools
- Analyze commercial data sets to uncover trends, patterns and insights in consumer behaviour.
- Build models to compute the ROI computation for sites and other network deployment
- Needs high proficiency in Excel, SQL, Mapinfo and other GIS tools
- Manages planning across all technologies of 2G, 3G and 4G
- Updating of all geography related information in BI and other associated platforms
- Field coordination in site selection
- Manages scale of 15000 plus sites.
Manages Site Roll-out and Sales distribution Planning Based on GIS and LandScan Map Tools:
- Would be required to spear head the site roll out process from the commercial team
- Provide adequate information for the processing of ROIs for all sites
- Provide validation and updates to the site master list shared from the network team
- Initiate ROI projections for new sites
- Interface with the region for site related request and analysis.
- Provide insights and direction in the planning of all shop infrastructure in regards to adequate covered population and current site info
Build Models and Mine Data to Simulate Consumer Behaviour in Different Scenarios:
- Build models and mine data to simulate consumer behaviour in different scenarios
- Develop customer profiles and identify target segments for marketing campaigns.
Updating of all site related information in BI and other associated platforms:
- Providing the BI and IT teams with all relevant site information on time and in full to aid in reporting or the business
Reporting analysis and Insights:
- Provide location based reporting
- Analyze commercial performance from a geographical POV to uncover trends and insights.
- Develop high resolution geographic and digital maps for presentations, reference and analysis
- Make available all reports as at when due to relevant stake holders.
Educational Qualification, Experience & Competencies
- Graduate Degree in Geography, Engineering or related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong Knowledge Microsoft Excel for Data Analysis is a MUST. Planning/forecasting and visualization.
- Strong knowledge of the Mapinfo and other GIS tools for location based analysis and map presentation is a MUST.
- Strong Knowledge of SQL to mine consumer data is MUST
- Knowledge of Nigerian geographic, population and economic landscape.
- Exposure to a commercial working environment with knowledge of sales and marketing
- Preferred background being telecom / service industry.
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly analytical
- Inter personnel skill and cross functional appreciation
- Business and commercial acumen
- Ability to align strategies and systems to business needs.
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.