The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager (Oil & Gas Transport Operations & Logistics)
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing functional areas of our logistics operations and transport, in accordance to best possible costs and down time periods, whilst generating management reports in line with spend versus budgets.
- Responsible for managing fleet related operational costs in line with functional budget requirements.
- Monitor cost and reduce breakdown of trucks Continuously improving and business position Formulation and implementation of regulations and strategies to manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service accordingly.
- Manage the control of flow packages to ensure customers receive products on time.
- Oversee Warehouse, inventory control, material handling, customer service, transportation, and planning of workers.
- Prepare workforce schedules and ensure distribution workers follow safety rulesPartner and negotiate with clients, Vendors, suppliers, manufacturers, and other partners concerned.
- Supervising daily operations of staffs within and outside region and give support when needed .
- Work to improve the efficiency of the company’s supply chain.
- Identify and collate enhancement opportunities and suggest solutions for improvement to top management.
- Supervise all the activities of the transport sector and ascertain progress.
- Liaise with government bodies (PEF, PPMC, DPR).
- Advise the management on the procurement of petroleum products from different depots.
- Monitor distribution and supply of petroleum products to client.
- Must have knowledge of Oil & Gas Industry.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND qualification with 7 – 8 years work experience.
- Must have a vast knowledge of transport and logistics.
- Must have a downstream Oil and Gas experience.
- Must not be more than 45 years of age Good attention to details.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.