GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Early Career Graduate Internship Program (ECGIP) – IT Analyst
Ref No: R3580761
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Relocation Assistance: No
Job Description Summary
- GE Early Career Graduate Internship Program is a 12-month internship program which provides University graduates with corporate exposure in distinct functions across GE.
- The program prepares candidates for a successful career by providing opportunities to do challenging work, network with leaders & receive formal developmental feedback.
- This position will provide hands-on experience, to develop codes, to manage projects, to drive IT operations & collaborate in agile software development.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to work in a team. Ability to effectively communicate and document agile delivery in Rally, including sprints, tasks, features, user stories, QA processes, customers sigh-off and feedback
- Ability to develop codes and implement codes into testing and production environments.
- Conduct and coordinate Daily stand-up coordination & action tracking
- Ability to design database, and manage sprint roll out.
- Engagement with the functional partners to understand process gaps and needs and define implementation plans and execute.
Qualifications / Requirements
- BS Degree in Computer Science, or in STEM majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) or equivalent knowledge or work experience.
- Academic GPA 3.0 and above, out of 4 scale.
- Good knowledge in object-oriented programming (Java, C++, or Python).
- Strong knowledge in database design.
- Strong Analytics skills.
- Good knowledge in user interface design.
- Experience in competing in Hackathons and software development competitions.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology, software development, and business process.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online