The story of SPAR can’t be told without mentioning Artee Group. Over the past 30 years, Artee Industries Limited has grown from very humble beginnings to become one of the fastest growing business conglomerates in Nigeria. The story started in 1988, with the opening of a small supermarket store measuring 120 m2 in Lagos under the Park ’n’ Shop banner. Today, its business spreads from retail to real estate, shopping malls and manufacturing, rightly gaining popularity as Artee Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Furniture Production Supervisor
Location: MIL Factory – Isolo, Lagos
- Production Supervisor or Manufacturing Supervisor ensures the smooth running of processes on a production floor.
- Their duties include overseeing routine production activities, troubleshooting and solving issues that arise on a production floor,communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising job results,coaching, counseling, disciplining employees,initiating, coordinating,enforcing systems, policies/procedures and ensuring a safe and clean production workspace.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervising the entire operations of the facility with aim for high performance
- Assisting with the onboarding process of new hires
- Providing training and educating the workers on the floor
- Ensuring compliance with professional standards such as occupational health and safety and customer requirements
- Maintaining clean and safe working environment
- Monitoring and prioritizing workflow of production to meet deadlines
- Providing direction and schedules to the Production department
- Ensuring good quality of furniture and other items during the production
- Responsible for make the cutting list and Machine program according to the drawings
- Responsible for maintaining and changing the tools like cutting blade, knives, boring bits etc.
- Ensuring the product quality stage wise according to the internal quality standard
- Work experience with the CNC Wood work Machines and Biesse Works in the Rover machines is an added advantage.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.