Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Furniture Manufacturing Quality Manager
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for maintaining the quality of Furniture manufacturedby the Company, inspecting and auditing incoming furniture productsand ensuring that they meet client’s specifications
- Monitor the furniture production process and output quality
- Provide necessary definition, development and deployment of product quality assurance strategy
- Manage the project timeline to ensure the project meets acceptable project parameters
- Workclosely with design team, sales and Delivery/Installation team to coordinate the furniture-order cycle
- Work closely with the productiondepartment to achieve high-quality of work and output on furniture manufacture
- Check installation/design plans against furniture-order to ensure product application will work
- Ensure that all drawings are in line with project scope, contract specification and the company’s quality standards
- Maintain the design and production process to ensure on-time deliveries
- Review, record and report deficiencies on furniture and develop plans for damage reductions
- Formulate and set quality policies according to global furniture quality standards and legal regulations for quality control function
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop Good and high-quality furniture
- Develop and grow personal relationships with relevant stakeholders, key customers and distributors
- Attend customer’splanning meetings to interpret project requirementsand convey furniture capabilities
- B.Sc / M.Sc from a recognized tertiary Institution
- 5-7 years’ experience in the furniture industry or a similar field.
- Sound knowledge in furniture construction
- Ability to understand furniture trends and seasonal direction
- Proficiency in applicable standards and specifications of construction and maintenance/refurbishment
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- High level of professionalism
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- E.xceptional leadership, communication and conflict management skills
N200,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
3rd November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.