Apply for Front Office / Client Relations Officer at Ximafx Consulting Limited (₦80K Monthly). Ximafx Consulting Limited is a limited liability company incorporated under Part A of the Companies and Allied Matters Act with RC No: 1601475 and is registered with EFCC (SCUML), is a Forex Training and Trading company. The company also allows investors to invest their capital and the company helps them trade and in return, they get a good return on investment (ROI) on the invested amount within the duration indicated. XimaFx Consulting Limited has been in operation for more than three years and over this period, we have established 8 branches all over Nigeria with strong commitment to delivering great results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Office / Client Relations Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for Female candidate as a Client Relations Officer to create and nurture long-term relationships with customers.
- You will resolve any issues that arise to ensure customers are satisfied with our services.In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to grasp customer needs and brainstorm ways to fulfill them.
- If you also have a background in customer service and knowledge of our industry, we’d like to meet you.Your goal will be to help us safeguard our revenue and retain our customers.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor, Master’s Degree
- Proven experience as a Customer service representative.
- Create plans to address clients’ business needs
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, accountant, senior management) to address customers’ needs
- Minimum Experience: 1-5 years experience
- Not more than 30 years old
N70,000 – N80,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Only Female candidates should apply
- The role is very urgent so if you progress to the next stage resumption starts immediately.