AB Microfinance Bank is a national microfinance bank licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), with its head office in Lagos and branches spread across Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo and Anambra State. AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is committed to its passion of helping to improve the business opportunities of entrepreneurs by availing them of easy access to affordable loans, as well as improve the general financial status of everyone with its deposit accounts. It is a limited liability company duly incorporated in Nigeria under the 2002 Companies and Allied Matters Act, and is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a fully fledged microfinance bank.
Note: This position is no longer available
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Akure, Ondo
Ref Code: FDO/AUGUST/2019
- Welcome customers to the bank; communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, and in person.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services available to clients.
- Determine and respond to customers enquiries in a professional manner by direct them to the respective workstation or unit where their needs would be served.
- Coordinating loan clients for disbursement according to disbursement schedules.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments or units for further investigation and follow-up to ensure resolution.
- Directly supervise other admin personnel (cleaners, security guards) for an effective discharge of their duties.
- Organize, Sort and distribute incoming mail without delays.
- Ensure that the driver’s log book, fuel login sheet, is logged properly and updated.
- Minimum of an OND in any related field
- Good communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Active PC user
- Excellent customer service relation
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- 1-2 years working experience in any related field would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
5th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online