Frigoglass Industries Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal Opens for HND/Bsc Procurement Supervisors. Apply for Frigoglass Job Recruitment 2020/2021 via Frigolass Career & Vacancy Portal. Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Supervisor – Technical
Description of Frigoglass Industries Recruitment for HND/Bsc Procurement Supervisors
- Ensure cost effectiveness and efficiencies in the procurement and delivery of Technical materials and Services to support the plant’s operations.
- Ensure timely and cost efficient procurement of high technical quality materials and ensure optimal level of these materials at all times
- Ensure that suppliers comply with company standards and specifications in order to avoid substandard materials for production of company products
- Maintain records of all registered/approved technical suppliers and sub-contractors’ list and ensure their re-evaluation/re-certification is periodically done in line with company’s policy and update relevant records
- Obtain quotations and proposals from technical vendors/contractors and analyse for cost effectiveness and submit same for relevant approvals
- Ensure prompt negotiations and conclude technical materials Local Purchase Orders (LPOs) within prescribed authority limit
- Ensure correctness of all details in the purchase orders while delivery is scheduled in a way to ensure hitch free operations
- Maintain the Plant’s Spend Analysis for all technical materials to support market survey
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Supply Chain, Accounting, Economics, or Engineering
- Having Engineering background is an added advantage
- 3 – 5 years cognate experience in manufacturing sector
- Must possess Procurement and Logistics skills
- Membership of relevant professional body(ies) is preferable
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online