FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC (Makers of Peak Milk) is a unique multinational FMCG & B2B company aiming to stay successful in an ever-changing and increasingly complex world. We are unique because our suppliers, the farmers, are also our owners. Since we own the entire supply chain, from grass to glass, we can guarantee the high quality of all our products. As we work in highly competitive markets, we need to be agile while balancing all interdependencies inside and outside our company. Next to a supply-driven business, our portfolio consists of many strong commercial brands all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Leader, Facility Services
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Short Job Description
- Reporting to the Head of Security this role will manage security in the regional and head offices
- You will understand facility security management and internal investigation procedures
- Attention to details and and effective stakeholder management skills are essential to succeed in this role
- You will also be willing to travel at short notice pan-Nigeria.
What will your job look like?
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Investigating and gathering forensic analysis of FC WAMCO security matters.
- Managing anti-counterfeit operations.
- Manage personnel profiling and vetting as directed.
- Ensure Business continuity by efficient monitoring and management of FC WAMCO early warning security mechanism.
- Ensure constant review and updating of FC WAMCO security plan in line with the overall security design.
- Maintain constant liaison and monitoring of security in the regional offices.
- Manage community relations matters, investigations and prosecution of offenders on the DDP project locations pan-Nigeria.
- Liaise with the Nigerian Police and other security agencies on all FC WAMCO security matters in the regions.
- In the absence of the Head of Security, provide a comprehensive brief and update to the management team on all security matters as required.
To be a successful in this position, you are will have:
- At least 7 years experience in the security environment, either as a member of the police, military or para-military services. Or equivalent years experience in industrial security.
- A First Degree in any field, preferably in the Humanities or Engineering. A Postgraduate Degree will be an added advantage.
- Must have acquired at least a CPP, CPO or equivalent industrial security qualification; or attended senior or strategic military, police or para-military leadership training and status such as staff/war college training.
- Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training
- FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow
- After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online