OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status. Join Opay Nigeria career team today, and be part of our success story.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fraud Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Resolving Customers Complaints:
- Notifying the beneficiary banks on fraudulent transactions
- Resolving customers’ complaints on erroneous transactions.
- Verification of Court Order and ensuring funds are returned based on Court order.
- Reversal/transfer of funds to new wallets.
Responding and Liaising with Other Financial Institutions:
- Investigating other financial institution inquiries and requests.
- Providing prompt response to financial institutions inquiries.
- Liaison with banks on request for further information on transactions consummated by our users/agents.
Review and Monitoring of Suspicous Transaction:
- Conducting review of suspicious transactions for further investigation and possible filing of Suspicious.
- Transaction Reports (STRs) to the Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU).
- Monitoring of new users to identify suspicious names and transaction
- Monitoring, blocking and unblocking of unusual/suspicious transactions into customer accounts
Qualifications / Competencies
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 -4 years working knowledge as a Fraud Analyst in a FinTech/Financial organization.
- Knowledge of relevant internal policies and SOPs
- Analytical thinking
- Communication skills (Presentation, Persuasion, Knowledge and Information-sharing).
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.