Dogan’s Sugar Limited is incorporated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European invested company for the will to produce quality sugar products in Nigeria. The company is a subsidiary of Ata Ltd. Co.; Ukraine’s biggest and market leader cube sugar manufacturing company with more than %70 market share.
To start local manufacturing in Nigeria, our company has opened a new factory in Lagos and started its first commercial production in April, 2014 with a production capacity of 90,000 cartons (2,182.5 Metric Tonnes) per month. Our company applies the latest International food standards for food safety and quality (FSSC 22000). In the production of Dogan’s Sugar Cubes, it is only used full automatic high technology European sugar processing lines with zero hand contact with the product. As main raw material, we’re only using R1 grade granulated sugar with vitamin A.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Forklift Operator
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Operate the forklift to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them and from the storage area, machine and loading docks into trucks or storage facilities
- Obtain a copy of the production schedule or shipping order and transport or equipment to and from designated areas in the facility
- Loading and Unloading goods from vehicles such as trucks or other vehicles
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
- Perform other tasks as required.
Competency & Technical Skill Requirements
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Proven experience as a forklift operator.
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment.
- Excellent physical condition and coordination.
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.