Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: FM Business Coordinator, International
- The purpose of the role is to support international business development by liaising with various in-country BD executives and guiding them through AMF approved BD processesandsupport them in profiling potential business.
- Pilot international operations and deployment ofAlpha Mead operational systemsand technology to maintain seamless quality of service in each country.
- Support and coordinate local In-Country operations team by providing Facilities Management and technology guidance for every client site.
- Liaise with Marketing & Communication department on development ofcountry specificmarketing materials
- Interface with BD managersin different countries to collate weekly BD and sales update and periodical pipeline update
- Report international BDand operational activitiesand support international business stakeholders in getting support from group shared services
- Maintain and updatea globalbusiness pipelinefor all countries and participate in the process of business planning
- Assist to prepare presentations to clients and potential clientsand liaise with Bid & Proposals to ensure prospects receive proposals when needed
- Participate on country analysis and supportin-countryteams with Desk Top prospecting
- Provide ongoing market intelligence and business leadsfor training and international business
- Liaising with Bids and proposals to ensure thatinternationalproposals are crafted to increase chances of conversion
- Liaise with Marketing to create country specific marketing materials in order have a consistent brand visibility.
- Prepare Memos and process international payment
- B.Sc in relevant field
- At least 5 years work experience.
- The ideal candidate must be fluent in English and French language
- Meticulous and pro-active
- Abilityto handle general administrative duties beingassigned
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Determinedand results-oriented
- A thorough knowledge ofplanning andFM operations
- Communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.