Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Assistant Miller
- Monitor the receipt of raw materials in order to ensure efficiency of the milling process.
- Assist the Miller in achieving optimum performance of the milling process.
- Coach Milling Assistants in order to enhance milling skills.
- Maintain accurate documentation and record-keeping.
- Monitor the milling process to achieve optimum performance.
- Ensure good hygiene and house-keeping practices within the production environment.
- Minimize unplanned downtime.
The Person Must
- Have excellent people management skills
- Maintain high level of hygiene.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be detail oriented.
- First Degree in Engineering or Science related courses.
- Membership of National Association of British and Irish Millers.
- 2 years cognate experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online