Sigma Consulting is one of the fast growing Nigeria’s management & healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire.
We are a young and energetic team. We inject energy into every project alongside your team to win. Our people stand out and Sigma is recommended to others. At Sigma Consulting, we deliver practical results, creating bold, innovative solutions that work to create impact for your organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Floor Manager
- We are searching for experienced and qualified Floor Manager to join our client’s Company, a renowned restaurant in Lekki. The successful candidate will be in charge of supervision, management and coordination of floor staffs.
- Supervise floor staff
- Train staff to perform allocated roles
- Manage inventory
- Assist customers with any queries
- Create scheduling for staff shift
- Manage all communication with employees
- Prepare reports to track performance of employees to enhance efficient evaluation
- Administer all problems of employees and invite everyone for table discussion
- Monitor work and maintain an efficient rapport between floor employees and directors’ board
- Coordinate with supervisors and ensure compliance with company policies
- Investigate all issues on floor and assist to resolve all mistakes for management team and working staff
- Analyze and identify growth for all staff and ensure high quality service
- Maintain efficient standard operating system for company and evaluate same
- Determine personal objectives and ensure achievement of target to ensure high-quality service and products for better performance
- Prepare and maintain archive and other devices for providing benefits to customers
- Assist potential customers and maintain efficient relationships with prior customers.
- A degree in Hospitality or any relevant field
- At least two years of manager experience in the hospitality field
- Good customer relations attitude
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent use of the Microsoft Office
N120,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.