Sales Force Consulting – Our client is a versatile funeral director and premium undertaker focused on articulated planning, organization and execution of funeral activities for families through a state-of-the-art accompaniment. Their head office is located in Onitsha but with branches in the whole of South East, South-South and South West.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Supervisor
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Fleet management and maintenance supervision.
- Interfacing with maintenance engineers and drivers
- Ensure effective management of fleet and their functionality.
- Degree / HND qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience related to fleet management.
- A graduate of Mechanical Engineering or other technical courses will be preferred
- High level organization and planning
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and business skills.
- Strong ethical and moral values.
- Good time management.
- Hardworking, target oriented, with high level of integrity and leadership skills
- Knowledge of vehicle mechanics is an advantage
- Ideal candidates should presently reside in Onitsha.
- Must age below 40 years
- Candidate must possess a driver’s license with perfect driving skill.
- Candidates must be ready to be interviewed next week in Onitsha head Office
- Ability to work independently with zero or little supervision.
- Attention to details
- Business acumen
- Leadership skills
- Managerial skills
N60,000 – N70,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send only their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Fleet Supervisors-Onitsha” as the subject of the mail.
Note: For more enquiries, send a text or WhatsApp message: 08120796570 .