Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fitter – Golden Pasta
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- Promptly attend to any mechanical faults on production lines with minimum time required.
- Carry out preventives and corrective maintenance on machines and equipment.
- Identify root cause of machine breakdown to enhance prompt resolution.
- Troubleshoot and replace faulty mechanical drives, Gears, Valves etc.
- Assist and stand in for the supervisor to ensure smooth coordination of unit’s activities
- OND in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Maintenance Engineering
- 5 0’ level credits including English and Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings
- At least 3 years related experience.
The Person Must:
- Be able to read and interpret flow diagram
- Possess good mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skill.
- Have basic computer skill.
- Have good communication skill.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online