Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
Job Title: Human Capital Officer
- Assisting the Head, Human Capital with generalist HR matters, including reviewing and developing Policies and Procedures and providing advice in relation to employee performance, conduct and absence management
- Knowledge of Training and Development
- Providing confidential ad hoc advice and assistance to Finchglow Group’s employees
- Payroll processing
- Assisting with preparations for disciplinary and grievance procedures as necessary
- Administration, co-ordination and support of Finchglow Group’s recruitment process
- Managing and maintaining contracts, employee files and other employee information
- Coordinating induction programs for new employees
- Coordinating and administering Finchglow Group’s Training and Development programs and liaising with external training bodies as required
- Assist in bi annual performance management process
- Fulfillment of additional duties as required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the mail.