Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Planning and Analysis Manager – Finance
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Work closely with the Innovation team to formulate the business’s medium to long term financial and strategic plan
- Evaluate new products’ financials including RM sourcing, costing and pricing plus market sizes and feasibility of assumed market shares.
- Drive the optimization of financial returns through accurate information and analysis.
- Carry out business case analysis and clearly communicate results.
- Drive the budgeting and forecasting process and develop financial models and dashboard reports.
- Undertake project-based work for specific strategic business initiatives.
- Coordinate the preparation and control the innovation budget and forecasts and put in place control measures to ensure that costs are kept under approved limits for the unit.
- Produce required monthly and annual reports promptly and accurately.
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Professional Certification is required e.g, ICAN, ACCA
- Minimum of seven years cognate experience.
- FMCG Background from multinational is an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of commerce, product costing and sourcing.
- Excellent knowledge of NPD Processes
- Proficiency in Advanced financial modelling skills in excel and Power BI.
The Person Must:
- Be proactive and have excellent organizational skills.
- Have problem solving and analytical skills.
- Be a team player and open to collaboration.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online