Intelex Systems is a leading technology consulting, IT services and Right sourcing solutions company, delivering technology driven business solutions that meet strategic objectives of our clients. We commenced operations in 2006, now with the presence in North America, United Kingdom and India and providing comprehensive range of services across the information technology industry. We are one of the fast growing information technology services companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Consultant
- We are looking for a Financial Consultant to provide guidance on investment decisions, cash management and day-to-day company expenses.
- Financial Consultant responsibilities include forecasting costs and revenues, conducting risk analyses for financial plans and evaluating capital expansion options (e.g. funding or loans.) To be successful in this role, you should have a Finance or Accounting degree and relevant work experience as a Financial Adviser to large clients.
- Ultimately, you will help us maintain our company’s financial health.
- Assess company’s financial status
- Analyze investment plans
- Source and evaluate capital expansion options, including loans and funding
- Advise on selling and buying stocks and bonds
- Forecast revenues and costs and report any discrepancies
- Analyze market trends and identify risks and opportunities
- Manage current and future tax payments
- Monitor financial procedures and ensure compliance with the law
- Provide solutions and set goals to increase profitability
- Review day-to-day transactions to identify areas of improvement
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Applicant MUST reside in Lagos, Nigeria
- Proven work experience as a Financial Consultant, Financial Adviser or similar role
- Hands-on experience with accounting software and statistical packages
- Good knowledge of fiscal policies
- Excellent analytical skills, along with the ability to create detailed reports and spreadsheets
- Attention to detail
- Additional certification (e.g. CFP or CFA) is a plus
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online