Lotus Capital Limited is a full-service ethical investment management company specializing in Asset Management, Private Wealth Management, and Financial Advisory services. Lotus Capital is a pioneer in non-interest finance in Nigeria and duly registered with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) as Fund Managers.
Over the last 14 years, we have consistently contributed towards the growth of non-interest finance in the Nigerian capital market, and also manage 3 mutual funds listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Advisory Officer
Department: Financial Advisory
- The candidate shall be responsible for supporting the Head of Unit in executing financial advisory mandates.
- The candidate is expected to have core financial analysis and modelling skills as well as experience in transaction structuring and fixed-income securities issuance.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build and maintain client base, and engage new clients for advisory transactions
- Identify and determine feasibility of financial advisory transactions, and contribute to negotiations
- Articulate clients’ business objectives and financial plans and engage buy-side or sell-side counterparties on transactions
- Conduct financial and commercial due diligence and prepare advanced financial models
- Prepare financing structures, information memorandums, investor presentations, technical bids and other presentations as applicable
- Work closely with other transaction parties and manage/coordinate virtual and physical data rooms
- Keep abreast of new regulations or policies that may affect various industries and consistently monitor local and international financial markets
- Manage work streams on multiple transactions
- Conduct relevant industry research and update databases accordingly
- Participate in the management and development of the department by carrying out marketing and proposal efforts.
- Manage and supervise financial advisory analysts in the execution of the above responsibilities.
- Minimum of a First Degree (Second Class Upper), a Master’s Degree and / or Professional Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CFA)
- Training in Islamic Finance or SRI will be an added advantage.
- 3 to 5 years of core investment banking and financial advisory experience in an investment bank/Issuing house
- Experience in infrastructure projects, Islamic Finance or SRI will be an added advantage.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Entrepreneurial skills, creativity and people management skills
- Strong analytical abilities, self-confidence, persistence, initiative and persuasiveness
- Good knowledge of applied Corporate Finance techniques
- Advanced business writing, presentation and communication skills
- Good research and financial modeling skills.
- Good appreciation of major industry and regulatory trends and challenges.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Select / Click on the specified Job Title you are applying for and start your application.