Eunisell Limited is a specialty chemicals and engineering solutions company, supplying key chemicals and production solutions to a wide range of customers operating in the downstream oil and gas, automotive and industrial sectors in Africa. We are a market leader in designing, formulating and producing oilfield chemicals for production and completions applications. With a focus on delivering differentiated chemical technologies to drive performance, we support customers and projects in 5 deep-water assets in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To deepen our operation in the oil and gas production and engineering services and acquire future businesses, we are seeking an experienced Financial Accountant to join our team at the Head Office in Victoria Island Lagos, Nigeria.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Checking daily posting of all financial transactions on ERP.
- Posting of Accruals, amortization and depreciation into ERP.
- Responsible for Fixed Asset Register, Tagging and Coding of all assets
- Responsible for monthly verification of Fixed Assets/Equipment
- Responsible for checking the trial balance to ensure they are credible, complete and accurate
- Responsible for preparing weekly forecast
- Responsible for preparing weekly working capital report
- Responsible for Financial projections and simulations (Financial Modelling)
- Responsible for checking all subsidiary ledgers and reconciling them to control account.
- Responsible for Coordinating Financial Audit with External Auditors
- Responsible for preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports for review by the Head of Department
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
What We Expect
- B.Sc. or equivalent in Accounting, Finance etc.
- Minimum of 6 years cognate experience as a Financial Accountant.
- The Candidate must be a Chartered Accountant.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel applications, Sage and ERP Applications.
- Proficiency in English – High level verbal and written communications skills.
- Exemplary planning and resources management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and standard employment benefits.
- Opportunity for learning and growth.
Application Closing Date
27th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.