Chi Farms Limited, a member of the TGI Group, is a leading Agribusiness Company in Nigeria, offering a wide range of products and services in the Nigerian Agricultural sector employing innovative approaches and technologies.
We have grown steadily by strengthening and diversifying product ranges and services in Poultry, Aquaculture, Fish feed, Cattle breeding and fattening, Meat and meat processing with a range of other services including technical support services, laboratory services, and training institute for capacity building and manpower development. We offer valuable learning and growth opportunities to employees within a friendly work environment at Oluyole, Ibadan.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Trainee
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc. / BA / HND in Accounting, Finance, or related field from a reputable institution
- Must have 3-5 years cognate experience.
- ACA is an added advantage.
- Not older than 35 years by the 31st of December 2022
- Willing to work only in Ibadan, Nigeria.
- Business Analytical Skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- In-depth knowledge of accounting best practice
- Excellent verbal, and written communication and presentation skills.
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Strong ethics, organizational and reliability skills with the ability to maintain confidentiality Team focused and result-oriented
- Ability to take initiative and multitask
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Shortlisted applicants will be invited for a Finance Aptitude Test.