Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia. Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Supervisor
Job Schedule: Full-time · Associate
- The Finance Supervisor provides supervisory oversight over the Finance Officers and ensures that day to day accounting functions and transactions are carried out.
- He/she also ensures that the company complies with all Tax and Regulatory payment deadlines and incurs no penalty.
- Overseeing Payments for the relevant entities.
- Monthly Invoices to Customers
- Monthly and Quarterly Recon of Accounts Payable and Receivables
- Receivables and Payables Aged Analysis
- Monthly Remittance of WHT and VAT and filing returns for the relevant entities.
- Posting of Transactions on the ERP
- Monthly and Quarterly Bank Recon for the relevant entities
- Maintaining up to date Fixed Asset Register
- Monthly Prepayment and Accruals Schedules
- Intercompany Reconciliations with related parties
- Manage relationship with Key external stakeholders (Bankers, Auditors and Tax Authorities)
- Manage general ledger and account statements; and ensure all transactions are processed in line with IFRS
- Revenue Assurance for the relevant entities
- Preparation of Monthly and Quarterly Management Accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Finance/ Accounting / Economics or Social Science discipline
- 3-5 years relevant work experience within a similar role
- Professional Accounting Certification (ACA/ ACCA) is an added advance
- Good understanding and application of International Financial Reporting Standards.
Your Personal Attributes:
- Intrinsically motivated;
- Results – oriented and pragmatic with exceptional problem solving and decision making skills;
- Emotionally intelligent and team player with an international outlook
- Excellent and precise communication & presentation skills;
- Comfortable and effective in managing and communicating with team members and stakeholders
- Ability to deliver results with low levels of supervision;
- Strong interpersonal skills, time management and planning skills
- Conscientious in approach to work
- Good Knowledge and Application of Nigerian Tax Laws
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Indebt understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards
- Strong financial planning, organizational, and analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online