Bell Oil & Gas was incorporated in January 2002 and has experienced unprecedented growth in the Nigerian oil industry. The company is an independent oil services company which was formed and wholly-owned by Nigerians. We have quick access to international markets via our geographical spread and technology, together with access to international lines of credit Our vast experience cuts across several facets of the industry, together with affiliations with a number of reputable foreign companies. We are professional in applying this instinctive knowledge and experience to addressing your ongoing requirements efficiently and cost-effectively.
Bell Oil & Gas has the reach and means to deliver high quality products and services. We understand first hand, the complexities and issues facing our industry, together with a strong grounding of the Nigerian culture and ways of conducting business. We are able to respond swiftly to our clients’ requirements in a unique way.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Functional Area: Finance
Overall Purpose of Job
- The Finance Manager will supervise the Finance team, plan, and co-ordinate the activities of a variety of finance and accounts services that includes general accounting, accounts payable, payroll, treasury management, financial reporting, budgeting etc.
- The candidate will also perform complex accounting analysis and accurate reporting of the company’s financial position, liaise with banks, and liaise with regulators to ensure Company’s compliance with regulatory remittances.
- Oversee the financial and management accounting function.
- Oversee the treasury and accounts payables function.
- Oversee the credit and receivables function.
- Source for funds for company projects.
- Manage very sound relationships with banks/financial institutions.
- Lead and develop the finance team.
- Manage a sound relationship with regulatory bodies.
- Ensure sound financial reporting always.
- Ensure the realization of the corporate strategy from a finance perspective.
- A First Degree from an accredited University
- Minimum of 5 years post- professional experience, at least 2 of which must be in supervisory position in a reputable business environment
- Big 4 accounting/audit firms’ experience is an added advantage
- Demonstrable sound finance function management ability.
- Experience in reviewing and developing accounting systems, processes, policies, and procedures are essential.
- High level of integrity and sound attention to details
- Patient and amiable
- Proficient in MS office; MS Word/ PowerPoint/ Excel
- Excellent verbal & Written Communication
- ACA/ACCA/CFA is a MUST
- Very sound knowledge of IFRS knowledge is essential
- Knowledge of SAP ERP is required
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality of business and office matters
- IFRS knowledge is essential
- Great team player within and outside the Finance Team
- Strong technical accounting prowess
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online