A.G. Leventis (Nig) Plc, a leading conglomerate in several industries, is constantly in search for outstanding people to contribute their individual talents in order to maintain our leading edge. A powerhouse in several industries and a truly global organization, we are constantly in search for outstanding people to contribute their individual talents in order to maintain our leading edge.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Finance Analyst
- The Finance Analyst will be responsible for tracking financial performance against business plan, analyzing business performance and market conditions to create forecasts, and helping senior management make tactical and strategic decisions by providing periodic reports.
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the business function
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Develop models that help with decision-making
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis or other related fields.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
- Ability to work independently with proven result
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
Application Closing Date
6th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org on a subject matter “Finance Analyst”.