Cummins Recruitment 2020/2021 for Filtration Sales Manager. Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
By working to coordinate the production, shipment, and delivery of the goods & Customer Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Filtration Sales Manager
Req ID: 200000P9
Location: Lagos-Island, Lagos
Job Type: Experienced – Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type: Exempt – Experienced
>> Click here for latest Cummins Recruitment 2021 / 2022 today
- Responsible for supporting specific business development initiatives and tactics within a region, market, customer, or product segment.
- Develops, manages, and maintains business relationships with potential accounts supporting the organization’s sales strategy.
- Supports profitable growth or new business opportunities for new market segments.
- Develops leads and proposals.
- Collaborates with marketing and strategy counterparts to identify attractive market segments, lines of business, or product lines to pursue.
- Mentors, motivates, and develops less experienced sales and account team staff.
- Determines appropriate market accounts and creates account plans for targeted accounts.
- Develops new product/business forecasts through utilization of Cummins tools and processes (i.e. common sales cycle, Customer Relationship Management Systems).
- Supports/executes Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) initiatives as needed.
- Supports cross business unit account development and strategy.
- Leads, manages and coordinates communication and interfaces with the customer at appropriate levels.
- Assures good communication and coordination between account management, field sales, upstream influencers, sales management, inside sales and sales analysts to attain the goals of the sales strategy and culture.
- Supports handoff process of account.
- Financial acumen – Interpreting and applying understanding of key financial indicators to make better business decisions.
- Drives results – Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Ensures accountability – Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Plans and aligns – Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Builds networks – Effectively building formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside the organization.
- Interpersonal savvy – Relating openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
- Articulating Value Proposition – Interprets internal and external customer needs based on relevant application; explains and demonstrates products, solutions, and services to distinguish strengths and weaknesses to meet customer’s specific needs to differentiate against competition.
- Intuitive Listening And Adapting Solutions – Translates needs, expectations, or asks from customers, stakeholders, etc. into actionable solutions through active listening and intuition; chooses or produces solutions (e.g. process change, tool, product, service, etc.) to meet or exceed the customers’ or stakeholders’ needs or expectations or to provide value.
- Market Analysis – Researches information using meaningful and valid sources and data to expand your knowledge of markets; analyzes findings by connecting dots and identifying trends to create a coherent image of the market; summarizes relevant insights by condensing, prioritizing, and translating how these impact our business.
- Market Positioning – Compiles market overview and trends to build frameworks which provide market insights to the decision making process
- Prioritizing Market Opportunities – Collaborates with business stakeholders to define criteria and framework for ranking and achieving consensus on market opportunities.
- Sales Pipeline Management – Plans proactively for successful execution of account/territory-level sales strategies and plans based on current pipeline; evaluates pipeline health (size, contents, progress); adjusts sales strategy, plans, or high impact activities accordingly; as applicable coaches sellers in order to achieve sales objectives.
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
- College, university, or equivalent degree in marketing, sales, technical or a related subject required.
- Intermediate level of relevant work experience required.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online