Schlumberger Limited is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Specialist Trainee
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Field Specialist Trainee receives intensive training in troubleshooting, technical procedures, safety, and client interaction.
- Responsibilities and skill development vary widely according to business line but consist of both formal technical training courses and hands-on experience. Progression is structured through a formal career development program.
- Acquire familiarity, to the level required to perform duties, with assigned business line’s range of services and products and their relationship to those of other business lines
- Achieve functional and technical skills required for assignments
- Assist in planning, preparation, and executing jobs to design according to client specifications with a goal of 100% service delivery
- HND in Mechanic, Electricity, Electronic , Physics
- Recent graduate not more than 2 years post-graduation experience
- Able to follow directions and company policies including Personnel, Quality System and Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) standards and procedures
- Client, Service Quality and Performance focused
- Strong problem-solving and ability to use own initiative
- Follow procedures and understand engineering drawings with the ability to complete paperwork in a legible manner.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online