Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited is a fully Nigerian owned oil and gas Service company. Our primary focus is to employ our specialized, technical expertise and motivate our team of professionals in contributing positively to the Nigerian Petroleum and Energy main industry in particular and West Africa in general. We are a powerhouse of technology, creativity and expertise. We possess unrivaled problem solving proficiency and acumen in the Petroleum industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
>> Click here for Latest Dovewell Oilfield Services Job Recruitment 2021 / 2022 March | Dovewell Oilfield Services Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria & Careers | Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited Job Recruitment 2021 / 2022
- The Field Service Engineer (FSE) will be responsible for meeting the daily service maintenance and repair needs of the customer’s equipment.
- Establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers as well as performing necessary administrative duties as required and other duties as assigned
- Performs routine maintenance and repairs on equipment to include oil changes, lubrication, battery testing and replacement, filter replacement, tire inspection/replacement and electronic control systems adjustments and repair.
- Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair on designated equipment.
- Completing Preventative Maintenance and field modifications.
- Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
- Maintaining tools and test equipment and ensuring they are properly calibrated.
- Assemble boilers at installation sites, using tools such as levels, plumb bobs, hammers, torches, or other hand tools.
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions
- Adhering to current regulatory requirements to include, but not limited to, HIPPA, OSHA and FDA.
- Set up and operate machine tools to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs, fixtures, or tools
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Five years work experience in an Oil and Gas Servicing Company
- Proficient level of computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- A high level of autonomy and self-efficiency with attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.