Field Sales Executive at UAC Foods Limited. UAC Foods Limited is a leading manufacturer and Marketer of tasty, nourishing convenience foods. The business is a joint venture between UACN Plc of Nigeria with 51% equity stake and Tiger Brands of South Africa with 49%. We are a quality conscious company and always aim to add value to our consumers with our rich basket of Snacks, Beverage and Dairies products. Our foremost act of social responsibility is the nutritious, hygienic and safe products that we consistently give to Nigerians.
Staffed with the right people in key Technical, Production and Customer Service Units coupled with our rich culture of innovation spanning many years, we have remained a dominant player in the food industry. Our company pioneered the Sausage Roll market in 1952 and for over 50 years, Gala has kept Nigerians going in their journey to success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Executive
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- Responsible for Territory / Channel Sales Order, Revenue development, Accountable for in-store visibility/availability of all products, translating the company’s customer service vision and mission to achieve assigned sales targets in the territory.
You will be accountable for:
- Providing relevant information needed to develop the territory sales plan and strategies towards achieving the agreed sales target.
- cultivating and maintaining cordial relationship with customers of the company to ensure a long lasting business relationship
- Ensuring supervision and achievement of assigned merchandisers targets to key accounts in the territory
- Coordinating POP and Promos in assigned territory and implement the sales plan and strategies.
- Ensuring adherence to company policies as regards sales, marketing, and credit control.
- Seeking out and recommend for appointment potential distributors within the designated territory.
- Assisting to monitor and review regularly distributors’ performances and makes recommendations as to their retention or dismissal
- Maintaining close contact with customers and reports on sales performance, market trends, competition and other environmental factors which may impact on sales within the territory and recommends counter-strategies.
- Providing technical, marketing, and sales support to the company’s customer.
- Reporting on customers’ feedback and complaints to assigned FSM.
- Preparing visit schedule conducts a visit to customers to promote sales and maintain good customer relationships. Writes weekly and monthly sales report on the business activities within the assigned territory.
- Monitoring stock level in operation depot and report on stock condition and age weekly. Requests for replenishment based on customers’ requests and anticipated order.
- Maintaining adequate care of the company’s vehicles and other assets.
- Ensuring efficient management of float by operating within the agreed budget.
- Performing all other official assignments for the effective implementation of the company’s sales objectives.
- We are looking for a Field Sales Executive with the following background and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum of 1 -2 years requisite experience.
- Excellent at marketing and sales techniques
- Very good at database management
- Knowledge of financial management and corporate finance
- Good at information management and demonstrate interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly innovative, creative and be externally oriented.
- Have sound business knowledge and demonstrate self-confidence
- Integrity and be good at customer management.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a copy of their detailed and updated Resume using the job position as subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org