Paga is a licensed financial services company and a leading payments company in Nigeria with a massive transformative purpose – to make it simple for one billion people to access and use money. It was founded on the simple belief that the ubiquity of mobile phones can be leveraged in building an ecosystem that enables people to digitally send and receive money and creating simple financial access for everyone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Consultant
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-Time
Sector: Financial Institution
Career Level: Grade 7
Reports To: Area Sales Manager, Doroki
- The Field Sales Consultant (FSC) will be responsible for bringing onboard sellers, merchants, and businesses on Doroki and driving activities to deliver on set targets.
- The main goal is to acquire new Merchants/Sellers/Businesses and manage relationships with existing ones.
- Responsible for establishing, managing the Doroki merchant and acquiring business in an assigned zone.
- Responsible for merchants’ sale target in your assigned zone which covers merchants’ recruitment, app download, active merchants, volume, value, and revenue
- Develop and monitor business operations and contribution of handled merchants daily
- Proactively acquire new merchants and deepen existing relationships, through outreach and pre-planned appointments.
- Advise Merchants on various aspects of recommended and available product and services.
- Manage merchants’ expectation and adhere to company policies, procedures & controls and ensuring compliance with rules & regulations.
- Understand, utilize, and support the service architecture created for the support of Doroki merchants
- Give timely updates or gather market intelligence on Doroki service efficiency and effectiveness and channel issues and concerns to appropriate unit
- Pilot new services initiatives for Doroki merchants and provide feedback for enhancements
- Work with support teams to ensure that merchants get adequate support and proper communication to drive satisfaction and usage
- Deliver on assigned merchant issues and tasks using provided platforms and tools, provide feedback to improve product and service designs
- Manage current solution delivery and service offerings by ensuring SLAs are met by all internal supporting teams.
- Handles product training and handover training for new and existing services for merchants
- Carries out End User Quality Assurance on deployed solutions
- Identifies Service enhancements/service improvements, document them and discuss with line manager
- Develops and share initiatives that ensure channels are upright, services are running as they should, and uptime is supporting transaction growth
- Analyse & monitor merchant collections and channel trends to be able to make recommendation on business and service enhancements
- Conduct periodic surveys on merchants for service improvement
- Regularly meets with merchants to encourage Doroki usage
- Use trends to engage proactively, support merchant business by introducing new ways to optimize channel.
- Generates and report daily/ weekly merchant Performance to line manager
- Work with the marketing team and line manager, to ensure proper branding support is delivered to merchants on time.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University or College
- 2 – 3 years of work experience.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Must be able to understand and report issues appropriately
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Takes initiative and ownership
- Must be self-driven and excited about winning
- Detail oriented
- Flexible – willingness to test ideas quickly and take learnings
- Good interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online