Palmpay is a pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania and expanding to other markets this year. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Agent
Employment Type: Hybrid
- We are looking for experienced Field Sales Agents – (BNPL and Cashless Payment) who are passionate about our mission to drive financial inclusion in Africa.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acquiring strategic, high-profile merchants, agents, and users.
- Focus on building and maintaining successful long-term relationships with these strategic merchants, agents, and users.
- Planning and overseeing new initiatives on Winning and Managing merchants, agents, and users.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge and help build PalmPay’s presence by establishing personal networks and utilizing existing networks and relationships to build a new merchant base
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data
- Research potential leads in our target vertical and follow up with those leads via phone, and in-person meetings to bring them into our merchant list.
- Communicating with and informing existing clients in a way that supports an ongoing relationship.
- Achieving targets (KPI) set by the Company
- Every other detail will be assigned by the Line Manager.
- Minimum of OND in any related field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Marketer or Sales Agents in any financial institution.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills.
- Sound knowledge of financial processes and services.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online