Michael Stevens Consulting is an international Human Resource Development & Management Consulting practice firm, with offices in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Calabar, as well as in Accra, Ghana. Plans are at advanced stage to open subsidiaries in The Gambia, Sierra-Loan and Liberia.
Our client a leading EPC Company requires for urgent employment suitably qualified candidate for the position of:
Job Title: Field Operations Supervisor (Wells and Facilities)
- Supervise Operations of Oil/Gas Wells, Remote manifolds, Flowstations, Gasplant and associated assets in a safe and efficient manner in compliance with stipulated guidelines.
- Manage day-to-day production operations field activities and manage safety and environmental issues.
- Monitor, control and record production rates and performance.
- Start-up wells and facilities (hot and cold start).
- Perform basic troubleshooting on wells and facilities to ensure stability.
- Prepare the wells and facilities/equipment for (re) commencement of production/processing.
- Perform monthly well test and sampling of producing wells.
- Measure, validate and report production volumes accurately
- Carryout ad-hoc annulus pressure monitoring of all wells in the production unit.
- Perform periodic well integrity assurance tasks and activities (both well’s flow-wetted and non-flow-wetted components)
- Perform daily first line monitoring of process parameters and variables.
- Gather daily production data, determine the production performance.
- Ensure optimized chemical injection rates are followed as advised.
- Observe local instruments, gauges, and meters to verify conformance to standard operating practice.
- Responsible for preparing equipment for maintenance including isolation, draining, steaming, and other procedures as required.
- Execute routine production and maintenance operations and minor non-routine production and Maintenance activities as directed by his Team Leader
- Responsible for preparation such as plant isolation etc., for day-to-day maintenance work.
- Perform daily check and minor maintenance based on the check list etc.
- Collaborate with the maintenance team on assigned tasks and activities.
- Take requested samples for analyses, take and record field data requested for general monitoring of plant performance
- Participate in monthly CASHES meeting and daily toolbox meeting
- B.Sc in Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years hands-on experience in oilfield operations, of which 5 years should be at supervisory level.
- Ability to work with a multi-discipline team and supervise a team to safely execute assigned tasks.
- Oil/Gas Wellhead operations & maintenance experience is essential; Possession of valid IWCF certification is desirable.
Application Closing Date
16th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title as subject of the email.