Silverwood School, Maryland Lagos is a Creche, Nursery & Primary School with contemporary teaching facilities, a retinue of professional management and teaching staff who ensure that pupils live our motto of: Learn Today, Lead Tomorrow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Nursery or EYFS Early Years Teacher
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a committed, long standing and passionate female nursery or EYFS teachers to boost its teaching staff.
- She will be responsible for building and nurturing Early Years pupils. She must be a young lady between the ages of 25 – 35 years.
- Plan: She is to join our team. We are looking for someone who is committed to helping children learn effectively in a secured environment.
- Must be an enthusiastic, imaginative and energetic individual capable of gaining the full potential from each child.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- Organizing and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, cooking, music, playtime, and circle. Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework.
- Liaising with parents, guardians and professionals such as speech therapists, phonologist and health visitors. Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning time, dancing maintaining records. Monitoring and recording progress of each child.
- We require the teacher to be an enthusiastic, imaginative and energetic individual capable of gaining the full potential from each child. Other Requirements: Young, Vibrant, Active, Sociable, Good Mannered, passionate, Punctual at work. Trustworthy and a Christian
Team Player Job Descriptions:
- Nursery and early Year’s teachers help to nurture and develop the knowledge, abilities, and social skills of children from three to five years old and to help to prepare them for primary school education
Educational Qualification / Background
- Must have early year’s teacher status (EYTS). Must have a degree in Education or a minimum of OND / NCE / HND / B.Sc / B.Ed in related discipline. Verifiable knowledge in Jolly Phonics is a Must and an added advantage.
- Years of Experience: 4 – 7 years Professional Certification(s): EYFS Early Years Teachers.
Skills, Attributes and Technical proficiency:
- Responsibility, Adaptability, Patience, Resourcefulness, Creativity.
- A good sense of humor. She must be warm towards children.
- A Disciplined and good listener.
- N45,000 – N50,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.