Impero Techne Limited – We are an Information Technology Consultancy & Solutions providing firm. We develop enterprise-level products and our solutions are tailored towards the fulfillment of Enterprise Architecture. Impero Techne Limited was incorporated in 2019 by a group of highly experienced Information Technology experts with its key founding members having a combined experience of 43 years. The Impero Techne team has their core experience profiles in the ICT, Fintech, Energy, Education, and Health sectors.
Job Title: Female Business Analyst / Modelling Intern
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Duration: The program is a 1-year internship and 3 years of work with Imperotechne
Resumption Start Date: July26 or 3rd of August, 2021
Hours: Mondays to Friday: 9 am to 5 pm, Saturday: 10 am to 3 pm.
- Gathering, identifying, understanding, and documenting business requirements.
- Business process modeling and improving business processes.
- Identifying costs and business savings.
- Implementing, testing, and solutions to business problems.
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change.
- Creating functional specifications for new systems and processes.
- Business analysis and proposal writing
- Financial modeling and Variance Analysis
- Pricing and Reporting-
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders.
Requirements / Required Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related fields.
- Graduate discipline with a preference for Social Sciences
- 1-3 years work experience.
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical background
- Good communication skill
- Problem-solving and attention to detail skills
- Resourceful and critical thinking skills
- Advanced Microsoft package skill.
- Must be well-spoken and have a good and proper command of English.
- Must be smart and keen to take on new challenges and learn new things
- Computer literacy is a must
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision once tasks are clearly defined.
Benefits of Joining Imperotechne Internship.
- The program is a 1-year internship and 3 years of work with Imperotechne.
- Salary: N20,000 – increasing every 3 months.
- Gross Pay Structure from Year 1 to 4 years is N11,140,000
- HMO Benefits will commence after 6 months of confirmation.
- Loyalty Bonus of 1,000,000 giving to you at the end of year 4
- Pension commences in year 2
- The company will remit your tax for the next two years.
- The company supports continuous improvement, therefore will provide Books, Udemy, Pluralsight, and LinkedIn Learning Account as well as courses for you to undergo
- Salary Paid on Net without deductions.
- Gratuity After 25 years of joining the company
- Salary Schedule for the next 4 years.
Appendix II: Remuneration
|2||October – December||2021|
|3||January – March||2021|
|4||April – June||2022|
|6||October – December||2022|
|7||January – June||2022|
|8||July – December||2023|
|9||January – June||2024|
|10||July – December||2024|
|11||January – June||2025|
|12||July – December||2025 + Bonus N1,500,000|
Tax Deduction = July, 2023
Pension Deduction = July, 2023.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, Resume, and Portfolio in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.