Federal Government Agency Oil and Gas Graduate Trainee Recruitment – HND/Bsc/Msc Holders – http://www.oilandgasjobsng.com/. We are an agency of the federal government of Nigeria with headquarters office situated in one of the Niger Delta states, South-South geo-political zone of the country whose mandate is to regulate certain practices across the Nigerian oil and gas industry Value chain.
We are looking forward to hiring dynamic, ambitious and dynamic young Nigerian graduates and experienced personnel professionals to enable us deliver on our strategic initiatives and deepen our footprint in the Nigerian oil and gas industry.
>>Click Here For LATEST JOBS IN LAGOS TODAY
>>Click Here For LATEST JOBS IN ABUJA TODAY
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Reference no: GT01
- Work as part of a team, learning and contributing to the achievement of business goal and departmental bottom line.
- Focus on personal and professional Development programmes.
- Development into a well rounded technical professional within 3-5 years.
The Ideal Candidate Profile:
a) Science: Geology, Geophysics, Computer science, Physics, Survey and mathematics
b) Engineering: Petroleum, Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Environmental, Electronics, pipeline, Marine engineering.
c) Business/Finance:Business administration, Accounting, Banking and finance, insurance etc.
d) Social Sciences: Economics, psychology, Sociology, Human resources etc
e) Art/Humanities: Mass communication, English , History etc
- Candidate must not be more than 27 years old by August, 2020.
- Candidate must have completed the mandatory NYSC program by August, 2020.
- Good leadership trait, Verbal and written communication and computer skills.
- Must be a good team player with good interpersonal skills and have the ability to do well in a multi- disciplinary and cultural diverse work place.
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2020.
How to Apply for Federal Government Agency Oil and Gas Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 2021
If you meet the requirements for the above positions and are interested in pursuing a career with us:
Click here to apply online (Art/Humanities)
Click here to apply online (Engineering)
Click here to apply online (Finance)
Click here to apply online (Law)
Click here to apply online (Sciences)
Click here to apply online (Social Sciences)