FBN Mortgages Limited (FBNML) is a leading Primary Mortgage Bank (“PMB”) with focus on delivering the best mortgage banking and products that typify the dominance of its parent–First Bank in the financial services industry
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
- Maintenance of fixed asset accounting records and coordination of fixed asset tracking and audit.
- Monitoring and ensuring adequate control over financial administration, expenditure and asset management across all departments.
- Validation of invoices and claims with appropriate parties, endorsement of payment processing and assigning to the relevant functions.
- Ensuring availability of accurate and current financial information/statement and resources, in line with FBNML’s business objectives.
- Definition of required management reports as well as timing and recipients of such reports.
- Implementation of financial reporting framework in line with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFS).
- Preparation of regulatory reports and management of expense control and analysis.
- Advanced financial and accounting knowledge.
- Knowledge of treatment of WHT and VAT (Withholding and Value Added Tax).
- Good knowledge of tax principles, local tax regime, legislation and implications to business.
- Good knowledge of volume data analysis and reconciliation.
- Good report writing skills and presentation skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- B.Sc Accounting or a degree in any relevant field.
- ACCA, ACA or final stage of ACCA /ACA professional exam.
- Working knowledge and smart use of MS Office tools.
- At least 5 years post NYSC banking experience in Financial Control and Management.
- Not more 35 years old.
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted