Checkout the Nasims online portal today. The Nasims Website Portal is open to npower candidates. Nasims (RC 1453480), we help to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are potential leaders in various fields as well as emerging specializations. We are champions of great organization culture and values, partnering with key business owners or hiring managers to help them build their organizations. Whether consulting for clients on how to build their teams, recruiting the right people, managing talents or developing programs for them, we are exceptionally focused on putting people (talent) first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help our client’s understand how people are important to their business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fashion Retail Sales Associate
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will be a part of the store operations team.
- The objective of your role is to maximize commercial performance whilst providing the best customer experience for and ensuring that customers get a positive first impression.
- Participate in nasims management and control
- Assist shoppers locate the clothing items they desire
- Perform cash processing and card payments
- Stock shelves with goods
- Answer queries from nasims
- Guide and give advice to customers on clothing selection
- Deal with customer refunds
- Ensure the store clean and tidy
- Work within established guidelines with the company brand
- Attach price tags to merchandise
- Receive and store stock.
- OND / HND
- 1 – 3 years of work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Associate, Sales Representative or similar role will be needed in this role
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Basic Math skills
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Hands-on experience with nasims transactions/retail software, payment system
- Familiarity with inventory procedures
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Availability to work flexible shifts
- Ability to take the initiative
- Team player with a sense of team spirit
- Ability to build external and internal relationships and partnerships
- Exhibits professionalism
- Ability to plan and prioritize with patience
- Understanding of different cultures in the work environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver to deadlines
- Takes responsibility for solving nasims problems
- Emotionally intelligent
- Prepared to challenge and be challenged
- Accountable and responsible
- Communicate effectively and openly
- Continually looks for efficiency gains, shares best practice and suggests process improvements.
- N70,000 monthly.
- Paid leave and performance-based bonuses (add ons after 6 months probation)
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online