Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Factory Supervisor
Reference No.: WJ01-81
Location: Lugbe, Abuja
- The factory Supervisor will oversee, monitor and analyze the current system of operations as well as develop strategic plans for optimized productivity. Review and improve organizational effectiveness by developing processes and creating innovative approaches for improvement.
- Effectively coordinate all activities and work in the factory
- Ensure that flow of resources/raw materials is maintained, delivered and used efficiently
- Monitor and prioritize workflow to meet deadline
- Reduce errors and scraps rework
- Maintain knowledge on all specialty equipment/machines required for all factory operations.
- Analyze customer orders requirement; evaluate and update schedules for all orders
- Maintain a safe, secure and healthy work environment by adhering to and enforcing all safe codes
- Identify all issues in team and provide continuous support to all members according to operating standards on everyday basis.
- Ensure workers achieve set out goals/targets by communicating expectations, planning, monitoring, and evaluating job results or output
- Evaluates the condition of machineries or equipment
- Implements cost-saving strategies and techniques
- Administer all work according to QRQC principles and recommend strategies to improve processes and reduce cost.
- Resolves issues and disputes between factory employees
- Maintain records of all data attendance and provide effective training to all factory personnel
- Coordinate with equipment and process teams and ensure compliance to all protocols and maintain product quality.
- Contacts appropriate sources for repair issues.
- Manage and prioritize all factory/production work plan and implement all plans.
- Ensure compliance to all work policies to achieve all production objectives and provide appropriate feedback to all employees.
- Develop and maintain effective relations with all company employees at various levels of organization.
- Analyze staffing requirements and ensure efficient compliance to production schedules and budget for all production process.
- Evaluate and maintain all department budgets and analyze all variances for same.
- Maintain and provide support to all sections in the factory.
- Ensure compliance to workplace policies according to safety objectives.
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Admin/Management or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ previous work experience as a Supervisor preferably in a
- Production/ manufacturing outfit
- Professional qualification; Project Management or Lean Manufacturing and
- Operations Management
- Advanced Skills in MS Office
- Proficiency-ERP systems, including data entry, data management and data
- Excellent coaching and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to track expenses and compile budget reports
- Strong leadership and organization skills
- Broad knowledge of production planning processes
- Strategic planning skills
- Ability to organize workflow by assigning responsibilities
- Understanding of machine controls and instrumentation
- Ability to deal with complex issues in a fast-paced setting
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.