Phillips Outsourcing Limited is a leading outsourcing service provider in Nigeria committed to delivering qualitative, customised, and effective outsourcing solutions to our esteemed clients. Our innovative solutions have made us revered and renowned to be the go-to business partner for companies who want to scale-up and have a competitive edge in the market. With our workforce of highly skilled and experienced professionals, advanced technology and cost-effective mediums, our goal is to meet our client’s needs with precision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Human Resource Manager
- Oversee all necessary paperwork, employee communications, benefits maintenance, leave tracking, management reports, workers compensation claims, and return to work programs is completed
- Complete initial reporting, accident investigations, communication work restrictions, claim adjuster correspondence, tracking and claim review analysis for settlements
- Create termination packages, complete assigned terminations, ensure all termination paperwork is complete as per requirements
- Oversee the performance management of the employees and assist in salary planning
- Steer HR-related projects and initiatives throughout the year, maintain HR-related spreadsheets, update and distribute it on a predetermined schedule
- Develop labour policies
- Handle grievance procedures
- Manage dispute resolutions involving unions, management, employees or government agencies, etc.
- Ensure the HR staff is knowledgeable about union contract compliance
- Advise management on contract negotiations and similar management-union relations
- Consult HR executive staff regarding personnel policies
- Create and revise union contracts
- Head monthly labour management meetings
- Prepare documentation regarding labour relations assignment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Labour Relations, Business Management or Human Resources is required
- Candidates with a Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management and industrial/labour relations would be given preference
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in HR, with at least 3 years of HR experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must have managed factory workers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great verbal and written communications skills; not afraid to speak up when required
- Meticulous attention to detail, quality, and follow-through; strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite of software.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.