Sigma Consulting is one of the fast growing Nigeria’s management & healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire.
We are a young and energetic team. We inject energy into every project alongside your team to win. Our people stand out and Sigma is recommended to others. At Sigma Consulting, we deliver practical results, creating bold, innovative solutions that work to create impact for your organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
- We are searching for experienced and qualified Facility Manager to join our client’s Company, a renowned restaurant in Lekki.
- The successful candidate will help our client develop and implement new facility management programs, plan and manage facility central services and so on.
- Develop and implement a facility management program including preventative maintenance and life-cycle requirements
- Conduct and document regular facilities inspections
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes
- Allocate and manage facility space for maximum efficiency
- Coordinate intra-office moves
- Supervise maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment
- Oversee facility refurbishment and renovations
- Plan and manage facility central services such as electrical, plumbing, reception, security, cleaning, waste disposal and parking
- Implement best practice processes to increase efficiency
- Obtain quotes and tenders from vendors and suppliers
- Calculate and compare costs for goods and services to maximize cost-effectiveness
- Negotiate contracts to optimize delivery and cost saving
- Coordinate and monitor activities of contract suppliers
- Manage contractor and vendor relationships
- Manage and review service contracts to ensure facility management needs are being met
- Ensure delivery schedules, quantity and quality criteria are met
- Check completed work by contractors and vendors
- Verify payment and invoicing match contract pricing
- Plan and monitor appropriate facility management staffing levels
- Ensure efficient utilization of facility maintenance staff
- Performance manage, develop and train staff
- Prepare and track facility budget
- Monitor expenses and payments
- Generate and present regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and purchases
- Develop and implement cost reduction initiatives
- A degree in Hospitality or any relevant field
- At least two years manager experience in the hospitality field
- Good customer relations attitude
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent use of the Microsoft Office
NGN80,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.