Integrated Automotive Services Limited is a fully integrated sales and aftersales service provider for a wide range of heavy-duty vehicles (i.e. trucks, buses, coaches, etc.) and components. We pride ourselves on being the one- stop- shop for the design and sales of new assets, procurement of spare parts for fleets, tyre management, importation and assembly of trucks, trailers and buses, as well as maintenance, repair & overhaul of trucks/trailers. We also represent several notable global original equipment and component manufacturers within the Nigerian market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilities Officer
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
See latest Bank of Industry Openings
- To provide administrative support on a day-to-day basis and contribute in the long run to the maintenance of records for the facility/admin function within IASL.
- To support the Facility Manager in providing comprehensive support services to IASL Staff.
- Ensure the maintenance of properties, sites, and buildings.
- Ensure compliance with building rules and regulations.
- Liaise with stakeholders, suppliers, and contractors to deliver required services
- Maintenance of key facility registers.
- Regularly undertake walk through inspections of the facility(s).
- In charge of the end-to-end process for events and meetings.
- Comply with workplace instructions, policies, and procedures.
Requirement / Qualification
- Minimum of a BSC. / HND certification in Mechanical Engineering.
- A minimum of 2 years post graduate experience preferably in a facility/administrative role.
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online