Procter and Gamble (P&G) is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
We recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: F&A – F&A – Intern / Co-op
Req No: R000003956
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Job Categories: Finance And Accounting
Job Segmentation: Internship
- Analyzing major competitors, to refine business strategies for our products.
- Working on a new product launches / initiatives, co-assessing the financial impacts with the brand management and sales team and guiding your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans.
- Explore business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters).
- Improving cost competitiveness for our manufacturing activities.
- Recent graduates with a B.Sc in either Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics and Finance/Accounting related courses.
- Strong academic results coupled with Finance interest / passion.
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills.
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
- Candidates must have at least 6 months free period for the Internship program before their NYSC start date.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online