ExxonMobil Internship [year] / [nextyear] Recruitment Programme (Medical Science)
Apply for ExxonMobil Internship [year] / [nextyear] Recruitment Programme (Medical Science) – Nursing. ExxonMobil [year] Internship Programme Portal is open till position is filled. Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
ExxonMobil Internship [year] / [nextyear] Recruitment Programme Application Details:
Job Title: Graduate Internship (Medical Science) – Nursing
Locations: Eket – Akwa-Ibom & Lagos – Nigeria
Job Segment: Engineer, Engineering
The Apprentice Program
- This program offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
- At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
- Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
- Applicants to this program must be Nigerians with Degrees in Nursing.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) after 2020 year.
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
- Must have Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification and current Practicing Nursing license.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for ExxonMobil Internship [year] / [nextyear] Recruitment Programme
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- To start your application, click ‘Apply’. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
- Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence).
Disclaimer: No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.
For enquiries about ExxonMobil Internship [year] / [nextyear] Recruitment Programme, kindly use the comments section.