Asset and Equity Group – We are a Team of multi-talented and dedicated professionals grounded in the basic principles of excellent promise delivery, customer centric, team work, integrity, responsible citizenry and respect for individuals. We focus on cultivating and maintaining relationships as our core values are Probity, Competence and Finesse with over14 Years of outstanding results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Driver / PA
- Safely and timely drive the CEO to work and back, and to occasions.
- Safely drive the CEO’s relatives, visitors, business partners and associates to and from places authorized.
- Ensure that the car is clean at all times by washing both its inside and outside parts.
- Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition.
- Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary.
- Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take.
- Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning the CEO’s car(s).
- Keep a travel log to record locations travelled to, travel time, and work hours.
- Carry out some modest office undertakings like organizing records, and cleaning the employer’s office and desk.
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the CEO.
- Work Experience: minimum of 2 years as an Executive Driver
- Other Requirements: must be willing to relocate to an apartment in the CEO’s residence, must have a valid driver’s licence, good communication skills, clean driving record, discretion and trustworthiness, flexibility and adaptability, organisational skills and ability to multitask.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.